krazysquirrel05krazysquirrel05

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

Ninja Battle Tower Ninja Battle Tower

My Finale score was: 137 and I played using all three control types

This game looks very cute and runs pretty smooth so theirs really no hiccups except occasionally whilst playing with the arrow keys instead of the mouse or touchscreen.

Functionally theirs nothing I have problems with.... though due to the repetitive nature of the game I really don't feel the need to keep playing it..

The only recommendations I can really make to you are #1. please add a simple soundtrack or two for while your actively playing the game. #2 Please add a leader board, for a game like this if you want people to keep playing it you have to give them a purpose... and if I can't see the kind of scores other players are getting I don't really feel any sort of accomplishment.

Overall, I do like your game it just feels kind of lackluster. Keep up the good work buddy :)
If you keep trying you'll keep improving

gta san andres flash gta san andres flash

This is not a game. Plain and simple. Get this sicko outta here M-Bot.

Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

Amazing!!! I need more please, I actually felt the want to keep progressing in my relationship whith Hon-nI, She's Awsome..... but I was so sad that there was nothing more after I proposed..... please add more stuff to the relationship quest whith her. Maybe meeting her parents could be like a boss battle or something, and they question you to see how much you know and care for her. 100/10 - A.Squirrel

Moosh responds:

Haha, boss battle parents? Sounds like real life!

A Race to Death! A Race to Death!

That was fun, I liked the scenery the objects and artwork.
But there were three things I would work on for this game
#1. the censors for objects, like the hobo for example is a little two sensitive.
#2. You should use a less generic lettering type for count down sequences and what not, their a little bland.
#3. after I beat the game I run through a wall and fly off into the night sky..... umm you might want to fix that.....

Orion Trail (Prototype) Orion Trail (Prototype)

W00t! W00t! great game man I love it's quirky humor and it's random events and the pixel art is great and fits the over-all tone of the game very well. :)

P.S. I saved the snake people with a total score of 74,250. - A.Squirrel

Block Squad (mp Fps Beta) Block Squad (mp Fps Beta)

Don't listen to the people putting this game down, I played it and it ran fine with tight controls and balanced graphics and gore. The only problem I have with this game is lag feed when I die but thats due to my low RAM. Good game man I cant wait for the updates. - A.Squirrel

&amp;quot;crucify-me! Jesus&amp;quot; "crucify-me! Jesus"

I'm sorry but this game is rubbish.
From whatever stand point you come from this game is poorly made, crude and offensive.
The animations are terrible and this game was made to troll.
NG is a site for "games" not pokes at other peoples views.

I understand everybody has freedom of speech but, thats what facebook is for.

PUNYMAN PUNYMAN

D*** that arrow part is hard. :(

Super Stems Super Stems

( Score: 2630) Awsome game I think it may very well be my favorite strategy game ever.

Mikea15 responds:

Shop Empire 3 Shop Empire 3

I liked the game up until the song from castle miners forge came on, then I got nostelgic and went to play that.